It’s that time of year again when many people are looking for extra income for the holidays. Something home based is optimum.
In your search ask yourself the following :
- How much time can I commit?
- How much money do I need?
- What qualifications and skills can I utilize?
- What am I passionate about?
- How self motivated am I?
Choosing a home based business opportunity vs a traditional workplace with wages per hour has its benefits. There are so many business opportunities out there now. They all have the following in common.
- Most can be easily worked from a cellphone or portable device
- Most require a business launch or start up kit ranging from FREE to 200.00 or more..
- Most have a network marketing component where you earn from referring others.
- Most have bonus incentives for reaching a goal in a specific time frame.
When looking at a home based business opportunity specifically think about these things:
- Am I familiar with this product?
- Who will I present my product to and how? (face to face, via text, email, phone or social media)
- What are my beliefs about this company?
- What are my favorite products or programs related to this opportunity?
I have been with Avon 27 years, 16 of which have been on a full time basis.
I had been fired or laid off from just about every job I have ever had in my adult life. While I was a very hard worker I wanted to do things my way and on my time.. I was able to build my Avon business while working a full time job in Corporate America. As the business grew I used a calendar to be able to plan ahead and work with a tight schedule.
I’m Angelique Agee. As an Avon business coach I can offer training, business support and guidance either online or in person.
For a Limited time it’s free to join Avon.
- Avon offers 20% – 40% commission/discount
- Vast product selection
- Product Guarantee
- Free online store
- Free workshops
- Prizes, trips, incentives and business development bonuses