WHAT WERE YOUR TOP 5 EVENTS FOR 2016?
Here are Mine..
- RELIEF FROM THE PAIN-
THE #1 EVENT FOR 2016 started in November 2015. I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. What??? I was just 47 at the time. That explained that chronic extreme pain I had on a daily basis. It had reached level 8 and pain medication did not help. I had my first replacement on the left hip in November 2015 and the right replacement in February 2016. By May 2016 I was ready to hit the streets and resume work at full speed..Note.. Nobody knows.. I took 9 months off of work.. I did.. Really.. 😀😀😀
SPENT MORE TIME WITH MY FAMILY
- After all the surgeries and health issues between myself and my husband were over we were able to spend precious time with my brother Max. Max was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2010 at the age of 31 in the middle of his career as a musician and sales professional. His disease had accelerated over the years. While he is bedridden he can do anything and everything with today’s technology. He is brilliant. Louis and I stayed with him several times this year and created fun memories. Along with this we also spent time with my mother and step dad. My 48th birthday party was one I will never forget.. Smoke alarms and all lol. I love my family!
- 2016 was the year for travel. I LOVE TO TRAVEL!! Some of the places I visited this year included.. Chicago, Las Vegas (twice), Atlanta (twice) Cancun, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Navarre, (3 times ) Louisiana, Cancun. Some of these were all expenses paid by Avon or partly paid. Oh and I discovered SKYMILES!! NO more paying for flights for me. SKYMILES to the rescue lol.. I should have thought of that a long time ago..
- When we were kids my cousin Cheryl and I would sit on the floor and play Barbies. All day. The barbies had a lifestyle to die for with cars, boats, hotels and airplanes. They had lots of clothes and there was 1 Ken doll for every 10 barbies lol.. Life was good. Thanksgiving 2016 Cheryl and I played with Barbies again. This time they were in a Beauty Pageant.. I cannot reveal the details but it was crazy fun. It brought back memories of those days and reminders of where some of the things I do today may have come from. Barbie lives in my heart ❤️
- One of my goals for 2016 was to be debt free. While I did not reach that goal I did make great strides by paying off MOST of my credit cards. I took some much needed time to get organized and focus on many things that I had lost focus on. This enabled me to have time to plan projects better. I was able to enhance my business services by providing alternative shopping opportunities for my customers.
- In 2016 the Amazing Avon Star Team sold 1.5 Million by servicing customers all over the USA. I am proud and happy to have been able to support, coach and mentor.
- Let the new year begin! Bring it on 2017!