Interested in setting up table events? Here are a few suggestions .
- Do not try to make it perfect your 1st try. Do your best.
- You do not need to spend a lot of money on table cloths, signs displays , inventory . Start off with what you have and use your “regular profit” to purchase these things over time.
- Don’t have a regular profit yet? Set a goal to earn xx dollars to be able to do this. You do not want to come out if pocket with this. Earn 1st then spend.
- Go into this with an open mind and open heart.
- Shop around for vendor events that work with your budget. Share costs with team members or other reps. This is a tax deductible expense .
- Always have a few things : business cards, recruiting flyers, lead cards to collect information
- It’s good to have with you: a tablet or smart phone (for on the spot enrollments)
- Collect names and numbers of everyone who stops by or ASK to add them to your estore database .
- If you liked the place ask can you set up at this location again. People like to see consistency .
- Keep trying different things with this. Use different promotions, maybe have a drawing or offer a special discount or free gift. Be creative . Think about what attracts you to a particular table at an event.
- Table events do not always have to have products. Give out brochures, flyers or recruiting information . Get names and numbers and FOLLOW UP .
- Offer a survey
- Seek help from mentors
- Don’t give up!
Work towards YOUR GREATNESS! YOU CAN DO IT !
From the HEART
Learn more on how I got started doing Table Events
Looking to Join Avon? See your local Avon representative or click below to join!